Writing the road less travelled is turning out to be the path of our NYC ’10 Minutes With Mel & Sam’ journey. Exploring the greatest city in the world on foot, by bike, train and ferry is opening up adventures we never deemed possible all that time ago when we were planning our adventure.
But, as luck halos our heads, we’re following in the tradition of great writers we can only dream of emulating, as we cross literary paths with the greats: Walt Whitman, Jack Kerouak, F. Scott Fitzgerald and who knows who else.
- NYC is not as flat as you think
- Biking around Central Park is easy, sometimes
- The Hudson river is where the trendsetters hang out
- Squirrels in Central Park are sad on Mondays
- You don’t need a helmet to ride a pushbike in NYC
We talk about none of these things in this episode, but we meant to…